Identify potential delays
We Provide Child Screening to Identify Development Delays
The ELC assists with transition to mainstream child-care care by working with child-care providers to create inclusive programs.
Developmental Screenings & Resources
If developmental delays are identified, the ELC refers the child to appropriate community agencies for additional screening and assistance.
Here are some other resources:
- Florida Diagnostic and Learning Resources System – Serving Clay & Nassau Counties
- Florida Diagnostic and Learning Resources System (FDLRS/NEFEC) – Serving Baker & Bradford Counties
- Inclusion Links
- Children’s Medical Services (CMS) – Serving Children with Special Needs
- KidsHealth.org – From The Nemours Foundation
- Center for Autism and Related Disorders
- Autism Society
- Parenting Special Needs – Disabilities & Chronic Conditions in Children
- MedlinePlus – Information from the U.S. Government